Wrong messages and inconsistent promise
sherimie

I requested disconnect the Fios service on 02/09. The representative received my request to disconnect the verizon fios service and made the 1st mistake that she put the disconnection date on the end of bill cycle (03/06) NOT on the end of day (02/09).

I received the email about this request and found the mistake made by verizon. I called back on 02/09 and asked someone to corrected it. And also got an online representative confirmed that the fios was going to be disconnected on the end of 02/09. I even followed up on 02/12 by calling verizon to confirm that the fios service was disconnected at my request. I was confirmed 3 times that the fios was disconnected as my request (02/09). To avoid the penaly, I also paid the whole month bill in full $49.99. Now verizion wants to say that the disconnection request went through on 03/06 (the end of bill cycle). There was no credit refund.

It is unfair for me to be responsible for the mistake verizon customer representative made. I tried my best to solve the problem by contacting verizon at least 3 times. Now the result turned out to be my fault!!!!!

Look what verizon does!

0 Likes
Re: Wrong messages and inconsistent promise
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sherimie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes