You lost a Loyal customer Verizon after more than 6 years.
Maxfran5
So you want me to wait two weeks before a service tech can come out to fix my phone line after your incompetent tech phone support can't figure out that my Fios power supply is faulty? I explain to him there are no green indicator lights on the power supply lit up and I have checked the outlet by plugging in a lamp ( it worked) . Your tech support tries to sell, yes sell me a new backup battery and then schedule a tech to come out and fix it in about two weeks. The fact that he wanted to replace the battery and then send a tech out tells me he had no idea what the problem was. Sorry Verizon but I can't go without a phone for two weeks because I need a reliable means of communication because I have a child with special needs. So because of your poor customer service I am forced to find another provider for my services. I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB.
0 Likes
Re: You lost a Loyal customer Verizon after more than 6 years.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: You lost a Loyal customer Verizon after more than 6 years.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Maxfran5

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes