accessing verizon wireless through my verizon
charlie917
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to be able to access my verizon.com and my verizon wireless without having to sign in with different user names for both of them. It is so frustrating to do this everytime that it makes me want to pull my hair out. If it it still possible to access both accounts like this I would like to figure it out . any help or 411 would be appreciated. thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: accessing verizon wireless through my verizon
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@charlie917 wrote:

I used to be able to access my verizon.com and my verizon wireless without having to sign in with different user names ...any help or 411 would be appreciated ...

Agree.  I recall seeing somewhere on the VZ pages that a uniform sign-in was in the offing, but no sign of it yet.

0 Likes
Re: accessing verizon wireless through my verizon
Justin46
Legend

I disagree, I don't think it is worth it, for a several reasons:

1) We used to have access to both through a single login. Apprently it created a lot of confusion, plus the two sites are apparently developed and maintained by two different companies now: Lithium for Verizon Communications and jive for Verizon Wireless. As I remember it, wireless wanted to make the split, and of course they are a separate company so I presume that is their priviledge.

2) I log into my wireless account once a month to pay my bill. I very, very rarely log into it for anything else, occasionally to check my minutes or look for some help, but that is probably only once every two months. I don't know why anybody really needs to access the wireless site very often, but if they do, why not just create another tab in your browser for wireless and maybe use a password manager like KeePass to log in.

3) Does wireless offer the two-week login option? I have never looked for it there, but I don't see it on their login page as an option. I use the two-week login for the Verizon Communications site, I would hate to lose it in some kind of common login.

4) The links in the pulldowns from the top of the page appear to be very different. It appears that an awful lot of people here cannot figure out how to find stuff on the current site with the current pulldowns, trying to merge the two would create a disaster in my opinion.

My vote, if I had one, would be to keep the sites separate, with separate logins.

0 Likes