add mobile number to verizon fios profile
Lieutenantsee24

Has anyone experienced an error when adding a mobile phone number to their verizon fios profile? I keep getting the following error:

Error! Change Mobile Number

We encountered a problem with your request. Please try again.

A similar errors appear when I try chaning my primary email address.

0 Likes
Re: add mobile number to verizon fios profile
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The usual suggestions apply.

Try clearing Browser Cache

Try disabling addons

Try a different browser.

0 Likes
Lieutenantsee24

I have tried your suggestions on the following browsers on a desktop and a laptop with windows 7:

Internet Explorer Version: 11.0.9600.18665
Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox 54.0 (32-bit)

Same error occurrs.

Any other ideas?

0 Likes
pcjstl

I have the exact same problem.  I have been trying to update my mobile number since starting Fios Internet service in July 2017 (for months!).  Lately, I have chatted multiple times with Verizon technical support and they say it is fixed, but to no avail.  How do I update the mobile number associated with my account?  Verizon, if you are listening, please help!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pcjstl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes