Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I recently received a few emails stating my account was changed and that I wasn't enrolled in autopay anymore. I called verzion to ask why this happened and was told it was because my bank showed insufficient funds and automatically unenrolled me from autopay as a result of this. I logged into my bank account to verify if this was the case at the time of taking money out... and there was around $900 in the account. I argued this point several times with verizon representatives and managers just to be told that the only way I could have autopay enrollment again was to sign up for it. WHY SHOULD I sign up for it when I did nothing wrong? I wasn't in error. I don't care what took place between your system and my banks. THE MONEY WAS IN THERE. How do I know that's what happened? What if there was some glitch that caused this? If the money was in there, which it was, WHY AM RESPONSIBLE for reenrolling? I did this once in the beginning... now I have to pay the price and do it again? YOU DO IT. YOU took it away from me, YOU fix the problem.