Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

autopay unenrolled that has nothing to do with me

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

autopay unenrolled that has nothing to do with me

Message 1 of 1
(382 Views)

I recently received a few emails stating my account was changed and that I wasn't enrolled in autopay anymore. I called verzion to ask why this happened and was told it was because my bank showed insufficient funds and automatically unenrolled me from autopay as a result of this. I logged into my bank account to verify if this was the case at the time of taking money out... and there was around $900 in the account. I argued this point several times with verizon representatives and managers just to be told that the only way I could have autopay enrollment again was to sign up for it. WHY SHOULD I sign up for it when I did nothing wrong? I wasn't in error. I don't care what took place between your system and my banks. THE MONEY WAS IN THERE. How do I know that's what happened? What if there was some glitch that caused this? If the money was in there, which it was, WHY AM RESPONSIBLE for reenrolling? I did this once in the beginning... now I have to pay the price and do it again? YOU DO IT. YOU took it away from me, YOU fix the problem.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.