bill canceled espn gameplans correctly
reallymadnow

Hello users, did you know that when you sign of for espn gameplan you will auto renew? and that the following year, for the renewal,  if you don't want it, you will have to call every time you get a bill? that they "cannot remove" the charge from your future billing?

This is what I have been told, this is my 3rd month I have had to waste my time (and verizons) on a charge for a service I did not want nor receive.

Verizon - the great technology company, that can't remove an item, that they know is incorrect, on your future bills? come on.  I bet it auto renews again next year and I will have to call them 4 more times.

0 Likes
Re: bill canceled espn gameplans correctly
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with the auto renewal. We would like to help out. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: bill canceled espn gameplans correctly
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya C.

0 Likes