Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

bill increase

hitmehhh
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

bill increase

Message 1 of 5
(1,373 Views)

i got my bill today and I am now being charged $1 extra for each box. I contacted Verizon and asked how the could increase the box price when we signed an contract. They said well prices go up like everything else.

4 REPLIES 4
gs0b
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: bill increase

Message 2 of 5
(1,324 Views)

Verizon's contracts are for the service only.  Equipment rental prices are never locked in.

sgt2604
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(1,277 Views)

They told me the same thing, in fact the email they sent me with prices itemized month by month was only an estimate they now claim. 

sgt2604
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(1,261 Views)

I had the same situation.  In December i signed a new 2 year contract with verizon, promising a 3 year price lock with a 2 year contract.  A also recieved a email from Verizon confirming the price for month 1, months 2-24 and month 24-36.   I just recieved a increase in my bill of 6 dollars for equiptment.  Verizon now states that equiptment is not covered by price guarantess and the e mail I received was only an estimate.  They are allowed to increase the price of equiptmentt whenever they want.  

vik
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(1,202 Views)

I'm on the phone with them right now, asking for a supervisor.  The rep is  basically saying the same thing. 

I'm so done with verizon after my contract term.  They have no customer service

I"m officially going to cut the cord.!!! 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title