bill pay
monroekat

I have tried numerous times throughout the day to pay my bill via "my verizon" & the system doesn't seem to be responding. I have also called to talk to customer service several times & the only suggestions they gave was to go to a verizon store or pay $3.75 to pay via automated phone rep. This is my internet/communication company I use....can they make it more difficult?...any ideas

0 Likes
Re: bill pay
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi monroekat

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Terri1260

my verizon.com..is a big joke!!!! this month i pay my phone & dsl bill on there & both my payment went on my phone bill!!!! and then get my bill for my dsl and it said there was no payment for my dsl bill. who ever set this up to pay all bill there needs fired!!!!!!! go back to were you pay your bill at  verizon.com for phone & verizon.net to pay your dsl bill!!! was much easyer that way!!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

@Terri1260 wrote:

my verizon.com..is a big joke!!!! this month i pay my phone & dsl bill on there & both my payment went on my phone bill!!!! and then get my bill for my dsl and it said there was no payment for my dsl bill. who ever set this up to pay all bill there needs fired!!!!!!! go back to were you pay your bill at  verizon.com for phone & verizon.net to pay your dsl bill!!! was much easyer that way!!!!

0 Likes