billing when moving
jefflaut

I am in the process of moving and will have at least 30 days when I have no Verizon service.  Nonetheless Verizon bills me for service that I will not receive.  Customer service tells me that I will get a credit when my new service begins.  I will have a lower bill in the future than I had.  So close to two months of credits for the new service would have to be issued.  This makes sense from an accounting standpoint but not from a fairness standpoint.  I can think of several instances (such as dying) where I would never start the new service.  I am told I (my estate?) would receive a mastercard debit card with the credit amount.  I have chosen to not pay the bill.  And I will refuse to pay any late fee.  Would love to hear from verizon why all this makes sense. 

0 Likes
Re: billing when moving
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jefflaut,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes