Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

billing

Contributor
Contributor

billing

Message 1 of 2
(444 Views)

You are double billing me with two different account numbers for ONE phone number. You have shut my services off when i have been paid in FULL prior to by due date!!! This is ridiculous, you need to shut down the bogus account and quit making me pay DOUBLE as it is illegal. Dont worry..  I have filed a BBB complaint. And what truly sucks, is that there are NO other service providers around our house.  I refuse to sit on the phone on hold for 3 hours again for noone to help me!! This is third month in a row since you had your accounts "merge", well someone should be fired because they screwed up. 

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator

Re: billing

Message 2 of 2
(428 Views)

Hi bkpkrpatrick,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.