**bleep** with Verizon. Plan incorrectly terminated!!
kwork21

My Enhanced Protection Pak was terminated due to an error within the billing and customer service department. I received an email notifying me of the termination and within it states to call if this was done in error which I have numerous times, and I get the same message from every representative that there is nothing that they can do. I am highly upset due to this product being a grandfathered product which is no longer available which is the reason I did not want it cancelled in the first place. NO ONE including supervisors are able to help or understand my issue and my next step is to escalate it to coroporate. I had numerous reassurances by Verizon customer service department that my account is fine and that the do see the arrangments that were made with billing to handle my final bill and still keep my Enhanced Protection service however this was not the case. I am hoping that this error can be somehow corrected and would like someone with knowledge and authority to do so contact me. 

0 Likes
Re: **bleep** with Verizon. Plan incorrectly terminated!!
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi kwork21,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes