can't pay my bill online
maychan425

IMPOSSIBLE to pay my bill online. every month, it takes an hour due the horribly designed website that does not allow me to pay. The quality and efficiency of Verizon has severely diminished over the years and I am very disappointed. Online support, telephone support and customer service representatives still cannot solve my problem. Sorry, verizon, but after 5 years I am leaving you.

0 Likes
Re: can't pay my bill online
kris_2010
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry to hear this...

Can you explain step by step the difficulties you are facing in My Verizon to pay the bill?

0 Likes
tofargone16

I too have a hard time trying to pay online. For the past 3 months each time I try to make a payment, shuffles between myverizon and verizon.com. I give up. Verizon needs to fire a few thousand people. Maybe then the remainder would clean up their act. The worst custumer service in the world.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@tofargone16 wrote:

I too have a hard time trying to pay online. For the past 3 months each time I try to make a payment, shuffles between myverizon and verizon.com. I give up. Verizon needs to fire a few thousand people. Maybe then the remainder would clean up their act. The worst custumer service in the world.

I have been paying my Verizon bill online for about 3 years now, never a failure, not one, so it does work for some, maybe most, people.

Why don't you explain in detail how you are trying to do it (provide the web link you are using, what steps you are trying to do, and what error messages if any you receive), and perhaps someone here can help. Just posting that it doesn't work doesn't do anybody any good, other than I guess maybe make you feel a little better. If you actually want Verizon to ever fix whatever your problem is, you need to tell them in detail what the problem is.

Also, keep in mind that this is a user-to-user forum, Verizon has clearly stated over and over that this is NOT the proper forum to report problems. On the other hand, there are Verizon employees that do monitor these forums and can sometimes help, plus there are very experienced customers here that might be able to give you some help.

Keller, TX 76248

ariscris1

I can relate to the OP.  When I try to pay my bill by clicking on Account then Payment in the top menu, I get the following error:

Application Error!

Application Error
We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application.
Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@ariscris1 wrote:

I can relate to the OP.  When I try to pay my bill by clicking on Account then Payment in the top menu, I get the following error:

Application Error!

Application Error
We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application.
Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I don't know what your problem is, but I just paid my bill about 2 minutes ago, worked just fine.

As I said to a previous poster, nobody can really help you if you don't provide the detail of your problem; you provided the error message, but nothing else. So if you want help from other users here, provide all the information you can (the URL you are going to, the specific, detailed steps you are following, and when you get the error message).

And if you want Verizon to fix the problem, you need to communicate the problem to Verizon (and this forum is NOT the way to communicate a problem to Verizon).

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
ReallyFedUp

We have the same problem.  We do not have a land line, only cell phones.  since we dropped our land line I cannot login. I just di the call me back and they haven't called back.  We too are going to be getting rid of Verison and Fios.

0 Likes
madatbillpaying

Can't pay mine  bill online. They just combined all my services to myverizon.com but it did not work because now all i see is my internet bill not the phone bill. now my payment will be late because I have to mail it in. I tried so many times to pay my combined bill but all it shows me is the internet bill. They make things way to complicated and you try to email a question and you get an automated response, I have tried live chat and they can't help on anything. I want to cancel my internet service but nobody can tell me when the contract expires. Dropping them and going to Charter soon.

0 Likes
2knees

Justin-

Its great that you don't have a problem paying your bill online. Like the other posters in this forum, I have enourmous difficulties paying my bill online. I get the same error message that ariscris1 posted. This happens every single time I try to pay my bill, regardless of the computer I use, the browser I use, the time of day, etc. I have contacted Verizon via email online chat, and on the phone- no solution. That is why I am  here, reading these messages- I NEED A SOLUTION! Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

2knees,

OK, one more time....if you and the others are not willing to post exactly what you are doing, my guess is that you will never be able to get help from anybody, anywhere. I don't know what you expect people to do when you don't provide the details. And the same thing is true when you talk to Verizon or chat with them - they cannot help without details.

I hope you get your problem resolved, but if I were you I would not hold my breath.

And yes, I am also glad that it works for me. And it does work, very reliably. Good luck.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes