cancel service
bzj

I called FIOS in mid August and I will cancel on the last day of August. also i did  Return the router in August。Oct 2 they Send me a mail  said Your service(s) will be disconnected on: Oct 07, 2017. and I get a bill 10/2/2017 in the amount of $ 90.68.

This is my problem or their problem

0 Likes
Re: cancel service
jonjones1
Legend

@bzj wrote:

I called FIOS in mid August and I will cancel on the last day of August. also i did  Return the router in August。Oct 2 they Send me a mail  said Your service(s) will be disconnected on: Oct 07, 2017. and I get a bill 10/2/2017 in the amount of $ 90.68.

This is my problem or their problem

The issue would be is when is your service start and end date? If your end date every month is the 7th. then you would not need to pay that invoice on Oct 2, 2017

however if the termination date is after the 7th. Then yes it should be the final bill

i see you are in NY so you may call the number at this web site http://www.dps.ny.gov

or file an online complaint. Please note if you find the invoice is bogus the PSC will call Verizon and they will call you on the same day from the executive escalation office.

Good Luck

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Oops...

August you closed the account? It’s stating October so unless you had a contract that ends in October then it may be an early termination fee.

however if your service has been disconnected since August then you would not owe any service invoices since you have no service.

might be a termination fee. Just what does the invoice say on it?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bzj,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes