cant redeem $100 visa card from the new customer sign-up promotion "$200 in google nest and $100"
misfitzx138

I received the email to redeem the rewards for the $200 in google/nest credit and a $100 visa card. I was able to redeem the $200 google/nest credit, but I cant find/link does not work to register for the $100 visa to be mailed out (they say it will be mailed out after 61 days, but the email says you have to register to even have it sent out)..I called and tried to get to promotions but got the transfer run around/disconnect spent about an hour. phone reps have no idea. 

i have read all the other threads on here about the same/similar issues, and most of the replies are from a forum Mod saying it has been escalated to an agent...so i guess i need to be escalated! 

0 Likes
Re: cant redeem $100 visa card from the new customer sign-up promotion "$200 in google nest and
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi misfitzx138,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes