Re: charged for movie i did not purchase
topojoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found out today that I have been charged around $60 over the last 3 months for movies I did not rent, at first I thought the 5 yo had gotten the remote, but some of the charges were when the kids were in bed, some of the charges were for things the family does not watch.  Customer support is worthless, they told me there was nothing they can do about reversing the charges, and that they would do nothing about it, I even have parental locks on the boxes...best thing I can say is to contact the BBB and FTC.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi topojoe

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
topojoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want your supervisor to contact me immediately, either through PM, or email, or phone, I will not toletate this.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, topojoe. Sorry we missed you. We did not receive a response from in you the private support forum, but if you still need assistance, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Thank you!

Best,

Leon

0 Likes
rji1

Verizon has charged me for two movies in the past two days. They claim they will delete these charges but it has appeared on my bank account. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rji,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes