Switch Account

charged for movie i did not purchase

charged for movie i did not purchase

Highlighted
Contributor topojoe
Contributor
Message 11 of 17
(867 Views)

I found out today that I have been charged around $60 over the last 3 months for movies I did not rent, at first I thought the 5 yo had gotten the remote, but some of the charges were when the kids were in bed, some of the charges were for things the family does not watch.  Customer support is worthless, they told me there was nothing they can do about reversing the charges, and that they would do nothing about it, I even have parental locks on the boxes...best thing I can say is to contact the BBB and FTC.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 12 of 17
(851 Views)

Hi topojoe

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Highlighted
Contributor topojoe
Contributor
Message 13 of 17
(840 Views)

I want your supervisor to contact me immediately, either through PM, or email, or phone, I will not toletate this.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 14 of 17
(782 Views)

Hi, topojoe. Sorry we missed you. We did not receive a response from in you the private support forum, but if you still need assistance, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Thank you!

Best,

Leon

Highlighted
Contributor rji
Contributor
Message 15 of 17
(220 Views)

Verizon has charged me for two movies in the past two days. They claim they will delete these charges but it has appeared on my bank account. 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 16 of 17
(192 Views)

Hi rji,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 17 of 17
(191 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.