check your services under current charges on Verizon statement
bkcbm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, I do not check my services under current charges on my Verizon statement on a routine basis. The 2 times I have checked in the past 4 months, I have found that there are additional charges for services I did not ever request: Starz Play, Security and Backup, and Games on Demand.  Both times upon calling Verizon, the person(s) I've spoken to have been very helpful and quick to offer a credit, but this is becoming concerning as a longtime customer. 😞  Hoping to not have a repeat and hoping this is not a common error among Verizon customers.

Re: check your services under current charges on Verizon statement
MetroMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think this is the Norm now, Verizon needs to get its billing cleaned up in a hurry or the flood gates are going to open with a mass rush to the exit doors. Very time consuming and frustrating to say the least. I am about to make another phone call ( number 4 ) and I hope it works this time.

good luck with your bill... Hang in there

MetroMan

musicongal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes! I noticed this only because I was just searching around as a new customer. I was shocked to see those services. I automatically cancelled them but it was too late. I got my bill today and see a $14.99 charge and $5.99 charge for those items I never ordered. It's not cool and it worries me if it has happened to you guys more than once!

FIOS4play

I also want to share my frustrating experience with their services/billing in the past few months. I have quad play and noticed that in the last few months, the monthly bill has been fluctuating so much (not based on telephone usage or movies orders) with appearance of new services (movie packages, backup, virus protection to start with) and previous discounts suddenly dis-appearing. Every month, after I get the bill and call verizon, a nice person helps and we go thru a good discussion and I walk away feeling better; which is short lived and when the next bill comes, it has another set of charges, and often I notice that what was discussed/agreed during the previous call, is not reflected in the services/bill.

I am reaching a point where I am fed-up and seriously thinking of going back to Dish/Cable/AT&T.

0 Likes