collection agency
peterp1

back in april 2011 i had a mistaken bill for 1523.33 this was fron lap tops through verizon that were kept for a month and then we sent them back. all was good untill they kept billing us and billing us for something that was returned we called and called and this was suppost to have been taken care of and then a collection agency called me and said i owed 1523.33 and it was a mistake by verizon not me but they  said it was fixed but till this day it is on my credit report and they dont want bothered with it. my verizon account said it is a credit but nope it was sent off to a credit agency i have had nothing but trouble with verizon till this day all they want is your business  {keep it courteous}...................................

0 Likes
Re: collection agency
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

peterp,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes