corporate email address Please
fyffe0413

I would like a direct email to corporate customer service. I have been a customer since 2004 with Verizon and a Verizon wireless customer since 2001. I was given information that I would be able to lower my bill by adding my landline back to my dry loop dsl. I started this process on September 1, 2013 and finally got it resolved on September 24, 2013. Within this time, I have talked to 33 people and also lost my internet from September 6 to September 24. I was scheduled for installation for the phone to be turned back on September 5 and this did not happen. There are numerous problems that I would like to discuss with someone. Please help me so that I can have some resolution. Also when I called to see about my credit the person told me I would only get 7 days even though I was out for 18 days, have received no emails, and was rescheduled 3 times. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: corporate email address Please
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: corporate email address Please
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello fyffe0413,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. We hope all is cleared up with your account and returning the equipment. Should you ever need help with anything else let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes