customer service or lack there of
ahahn

Anybody know how to get customer service response?  I've emailed 4 times and called 3 times and can't seem to get them to understand that there is an error on their records.  They show my account is past due, but they also sent me a letter stating they sent me a check for the past due amount and the check has not cleared.  Didn't receive it.  DUH!!!!

0 Likes
Re: customer service or lack there of
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

have you tried the live chat?  you can get to it through the contact us link at the bottom of the page. 

0 Likes
Re: customer service or lack there of
TexasWrangler

In June I thought I was taking advantage of an internet speed upgrade with no increase in my bill for one year.  Little did I know that Verizon was first going to disconnect my long distance service with AT&T and then when it was restored fail to enter to PIC number to restore it to the existing plan.  Got a bill for $41.29 for AT&T services which was caused by Verizon's errors and numerous phone calls later after being on hold for over one hour total nothing has been resolved.  Verizon should be a service company but you truly are a lack of service company.

0 Likes