deposit never returned to ME!
unhappytoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent 3 months trying to get my January 2014 deposit back from Verizon. I have been diverted twice to the bank that Verizon chose to refund the money to - twice - to a closed account.  Why would they do that whey I am on autobill to a completely different debit card.?  I was promised in FEBRUARY 2015 it would be credit to my account.  So in March I get a new story that they sent they money to my original debit card in January.  Why were they allowed to make a promise that wasn't true or possible.   So I have had to go to the bank numerous times only to show that everytime Verizon sent money to them, they sent it back.  I have sent the only documentation the bank will provide showing I don't have the money. But yet Verizon continues to ignore me. I even went to the BBB which is a complete waste of time. All I got was a different person asking me to submit information regarding transactions I never got, submitted, or would have a record of.  Verizon sent it to a bank, they sent it back.  They sent it again - or say they did but the bank never received it.  This is MY MONEY.  If failed to pay my bill citing that it got lost on the way to you they would certainly come after me for it. But all we have gotten is useless transfers to numerous departments. Lies.  Promises never fulfilled and they still have my $125 deposit.  And then this last guy tells me that whey I signed up that they should have told me that the credit would be made to the original card.  They were too busy adding hidden fees that were never indicated online when ordering. And no one has been held accountable to any promise made to me since I started service.  I guess they are just too big to care.  So I am trying attempt number 1004 to see if anyone at Verizon cares about the integrity of the company.  Verizon owes me my deposit. If they sent it to a bank that lies (Wells Fargo), then that is their problem, not mine.  I want my money.  You have until the end of my contract to figure it out or I am gone - or earlier since our service sucks!! 

0 Likes
Re: deposit never returned to ME!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi unhappytoo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes