electronic billing issues
honeybee_me

I renewed my Verizon Fios contract in February since then I have been receiving all bill notifications to my work e-mail. I have called and chatted online with Verizon Fios reps 6 times in the last 6 months to delete my work e-mail off of their notification system. My profile doesn’t have my work e-mail, but I still receive e-mails to this account. In June a rep suggested I take off electronic billing completely and stated he changed my account to receive paper bills.  I was supposed to start receiving paper bills in July with no electronic correspondence being received at all. This also did not work, not only did I never receive a paper bill, I still received a notification to my work e-mail, as you can see below.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you get is resolved? 

0 Likes
Re: electronic billing issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi honeybee_me,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes