face to face meeting
jws5

Where in this world can a cleint sit face to face and discuss with Verizon a dispute?  In 2 years Verizon has failed to handle a  dispute to my satisfaction.  

0 Likes
Re: face to face meeting
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jws,

Could you please briefly tell us what you are disputing?

0 Likes
jws5

I am disputing charges on my account.

1) We suspend services in 2013 and 2014, and charges occurred.  I received partial credit but not full credit.

2) in April 2014 I asked to stop all land line phone service charges, my request was noted in the comments but never really stopped, as when the suspension came off, the phone charges again started.  When I called to dispute the reprsentative said I was given full credit.  I said my view is about $150 more than what I am being told.  The repersentative got a bit short and said I outlined everything I credited.  This was only verbally, and refused to give me a detailed summary so we can compare.

I also did as requested and faxed my view of my account and what I have been over charged.  We have chased this disputes for over 2 years.  I have all documents necessary to discuss.

I let the account go under suspension as I have received no emails or phone calls to discuss my numerous request.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jws,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes