going on 6 weeks with no response!
heeb718

So what do I do?  I have emails, faxes, fb private messages and I have a manager name with a phone #. That person was suppose d to call me back to rectify the situation! I have her name and private #.

I was promised a rate for 2 yrs!  But after 1 yr the price went up more than 50% which everyone says is wrong but they have to find out what they can do.  after talking to so many people thye referrred me to a manager who "is o nthe case". that was 3 weeks ago! I tried claling her and she will not pick up the phone and I left several messages! The FB page says the "elite team" will contact me (for the last several days) and still no one answers me.  1 yr with verizon fios and they have thw rose customer service, ever. better product than optimum but the service from CV is so much better.  I run a popular weather page and it was up during hurricane sandy but I am losing my patience from Fios from all of this.  Who the heck can I talk to or do I have to go to NJ to their headcourters to fix this problem with all the people I talked to with so many promises?

0 Likes
Re: going on 6 weeks with no response!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: going on 6 weeks with no response!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello heeb719

That's great this matter was resolved for you. Please let us know in a new private message or in a Facebook message if you ever need help with anything else.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes