Switch Account

how do I chat with a live agent on-line?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

how do I chat with a live agent on-line?

Message 1 of 5
(32,618 Views)

I need to find out how/when I can cancel w/out penalty, but cannot get hold of a live person...:-( no-Ingles, so cannot call, need chat function.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: how do I chat with a live agent on-line?

Message 2 of 5
(32,456 Views)

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(31,307 Views)

I typed to Veron yesterday about this same time. +24 hours have passed and my FiOS network is still down

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Message 4 of 5
(31,295 Views)

Hello Patricia2a,

We are here for you. Do you have any red lights on your router or battery backup unit? You can go to your battery until and unplug the power cord for 2 min. then plug it back in and check your network.  You can always check for outages in your area as well.

You can always check for any outages in your area at this link. https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/service_outage_information.htm

~Adrienne

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 5 of 5
(17,029 Views)

As this thread is now old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.