how do i cancel my service?
jenmickey791
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi,

how do i go about canceling my bundle package?  I no longer use the phone and would like to cancel all services.  is there a termination fee? 

thanks!

Re: how do i cancel my service?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about us losing your phone business. I have sent you a private message to give you more information.

0 Likes
SamMar1

I moved to an assisted living complex. I no longer need the telephone service at my old address. I'd like to cancel the service and if possible place an intercept on the line. Please have {edited for privacy} recorded as my forwarding number.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
handinpalm
Enthusiast - Level 3

First of all, record your conversations with the service rep.  They will tell you one thing, then you will receive a bill for service after you have terminated.  They are trying to charge me for 1.5 months service after I cancelled.  They claim that I did not inform them of the termination, even though I talked to them every day for over a week, trying to port my phone number.  Beware, they want their money, even when they do not provide service for it.  I am now fighting bill collectors that they sicked on me.  I wish I never signed up for FIOS.

0 Likes
shysters

I also had the same problem. Contact your local Representative. Put pressure on Verizon at State level.

0 Likes
wh33to

All i want to do is cancel for April 28 2013 internet and TV

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi wh33to,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Judygirl42

0 Likes