how do i cancel my service?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

how do i cancel my service?

Message 1 of 9
(24,859 Views)

hi,

how do i go about canceling my bundle package?  I no longer use the phone and would like to cancel all services.  is there a termination fee? 

thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: how do i cancel my service?

Message 2 of 9
(24,790 Views)

Sorry to hear about us losing your phone business. I have sent you a private message to give you more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 9
(24,657 Views)

I moved to an assisted living complex. I no longer need the telephone service at my old address. I'd like to cancel the service and if possible place an intercept on the line. Please have {edited for privacy} recorded as my forwarding number.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 9
(24,654 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 9
(24,241 Views)

First of all, record your conversations with the service rep.  They will tell you one thing, then you will receive a bill for service after you have terminated.  They are trying to charge me for 1.5 months service after I cancelled.  They claim that I did not inform them of the termination, even though I talked to them every day for over a week, trying to port my phone number.  Beware, they want their money, even when they do not provide service for it.  I am now fighting bill collectors that they sicked on me.  I wish I never signed up for FIOS.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 9
(23,675 Views)

I also had the same problem. Contact your local Representative. Put pressure on Verizon at State level.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 9
(23,244 Views)

All i want to do is cancel for April 28 2013 internet and TV

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 8 of 9
(23,237 Views)

Hi wh33to,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

Regards,

AnnieS

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 9
(16,459 Views)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.