Switch Account

i have not received prepaid VISA card - i renewed my triple play contract on 10/10/2013

i have not received prepaid VISA card - i renewed my triple play contract on 10/10/2013

Contributor boat77
Contributor

Almost 3 months passed, i have not see my prepaid card.

Please advise ASAP

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-VERIZON or live chat at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Contributor maganda
Contributor

same here. i have not received my gift card, i plan to discontinue my contract, service is poor.. very disappointed with the Filipino channels. and everything else, internet is not faster, telephone is junk reception. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.