inability to contact real people at verizon by email
Grant10

I apologize for imposing on you for help. There appears to be limited access to real people at Verizon. Would you please, please pass this on to someone who can/will help.

My name is Grant Jones. I am in a cancer treatment program in China. My account is an old one in Seattle, WA [I do not remember the number] that I had before coming to China for chemo therapy. It has now been turned over to a collection agency [even though less than $100 and unfairly billed]. Please let me know the exact amount and I will pay by credit card. Please have someone contact me at {edited for privacy}

Thank you, Grant

0 Likes
Re: inability to contact real people at verizon by email
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

This issue has been escalated to private support.  Please check your email for a link to your support case.  Or, you can click on your username on the forum to go to your profile.  Under "My Support Cases", you can also click the link provided to access your support case.

0 Likes
Re: inability to contact real people at Verizon by email
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes