my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've called several times regarding this issue since last Jan. 2011.  I was assured that this would be changed and it has not been.  My son had and paid for stand alone internet service for a couple of years.  He  left the house and I,  his mother researched and decided on ordering the FIOS tv, internet and phone package.  The installation date was 12/17/2010.  I received wrong paper bills.  That finally has gotten corrected.  This Thursday, 12/01, I spent 90 minutes being spun around between FIOS internet help, to E center help back to billing and again around the circle again without any satisfaction.  I am at my whits end.  The paper bill I receive  has the right total and itemized charges.  When I call the wrong amount from the merged and closed son's account is stated.  On my on-line verizon account...my son's name is showing with a May 2011 balance of 0 and nothing updated and the bill history only shows his portion of the account.  However, the services I currently have in the house and am paying for are correctly listed.  I have been trying to get this corrected for months now and all the service reps do is transfer me to another person within their organization.  This is frustrating.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the billing troubles. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly
EDWINA2

MY FIOS ACCT IS {edited for privacy}...I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PAY THIS ACCOUNT ONLINE AS I DO MY HOME PHONE

0 Likes