Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly

Message 1 of 3
(656 Views)

I've called several times regarding this issue since last Jan. 2011.  I was assured that this would be changed and it has not been.  My son had and paid for stand alone internet service for a couple of years.  He  left the house and I,  his mother researched and decided on ordering the FIOS tv, internet and phone package.  The installation date was 12/17/2010.  I received wrong paper bills.  That finally has gotten corrected.  This Thursday, 12/01, I spent 90 minutes being spun around between FIOS internet help, to E center help back to billing and again around the circle again without any satisfaction.  I am at my whits end.  The paper bill I receive  has the right total and itemized charges.  When I call the wrong amount from the merged and closed son's account is stated.  On my on-line verizon account...my son's name is showing with a May 2011 balance of 0 and nothing updated and the bill history only shows his portion of the account.  However, the services I currently have in the house and am paying for are correctly listed.  I have been trying to get this corrected for months now and all the service reps do is transfer me to another person within their organization.  This is frustrating.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly

Message 2 of 3
(608 Views)

I am sorry to hear about the billing troubles. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
Contributor

Re: my on-line billing info along with my billing history is not shown correctly

Message 3 of 3
(475 Views)

MY FIOS ACCT IS {edited for privacy}...I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PAY THIS ACCOUNT ONLINE AS I DO MY HOME PHONE

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.