myverizon account email
aflagg

I signed up for a myverizon account.  I am not able to get my emails.  It says my account is being reactiated, this has been going on for 5 days.  I have talked to at least 4 different verizon reps. and live chatted with two and i either get put on hold and no one ever comes back or the chat person passes me to another chat person and it results in no answers.  I am very frustrated because it appears that no one can fix this or even has a clue as to what is going on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: myverizon account email
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
aflagg

Thanks for contacting me and helping get this account straight!  Not only am I happy to have my verizon email working...but I know my 12 year old will be happy to have an email account!

0 Likes