Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

myverizon account email

SOLVED
aflagg
Contributor
Contributor

myverizon account email

Message 1 of 3
(867 Views)

I signed up for a myverizon account.  I am not able to get my emails.  It says my account is being reactiated, this has been going on for 5 days.  I have talked to at least 4 different verizon reps. and live chatted with two and i either get put on hold and no one ever comes back or the chat person passes me to another chat person and it results in no answers.  I am very frustrated because it appears that no one can fix this or even has a clue as to what is going on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Re: myverizon account email

Message 2 of 3
(862 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Message 2 of 3
(863 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

aflagg
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(757 Views)

Thanks for contacting me and helping get this account straight!  Not only am I happy to have my verizon email working...but I know my 12 year old will be happy to have an email account!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title