new Verizon website
dougpooh
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to pay my bill, I get a series of Content Encoder Errors, and it keeps looping around and prevents me from using your service to look at my account or pay my bill.  Did you make the site way to busy!!!!!

Re: new Verizon website
Sammythefish
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, hope its fixed soon. Unless Verizon doesn't want my money!

stevray
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like all Verizon customer service, this new web site is a disaster.  It took me ten minutes to navigate through eight or ten web pages just to find out how much my latest bill was for.  That is unacceptable.

VZNYC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having problems viewing my incoming calls & listening to my voicemail on the website. I tried to logon to Verizon Call Assistant & it directs me to the new VZ website but doesn't provide incoming calls or voicemail info. This used to work without fail on the old website.....  VZ  never learns.... if it isn't broke... Don't fix it!!!! I contacted online support & they said I had to clear my internet browser cache.... That does not solve the problem.....

isleofnewyork
Enthusiast - Level 2
The Verizon web site is barely usable. I've had the looping you describe and other issues, even after clearing my cache, cookies, etc. It's definitely a problem on Macs using different browsers and Mac operating systems, don't know if it works better on other platforms. Sometimes I get through with my Mac using Mozilla Firefox, but I'm not saying that's a solution. Did Verizon test the site at all? I'm astonished that a major company would release something this awful. It is definitely costing them business. I will not sign up for additional services until I can access the web site more easily.
rukidding2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the exact same problem and I'm on a current Mac using Safari.  Their website use to work just fine but not anymore and to top it off, I can pay my bill any way that I have tried as I have paperless billing and don't have access to the necessary account numbers.  Even giving them my Verizon phone number on the phone isn't enough to get the bill paid.  I'll just wait until it is overdue and I finally receive my paper bill which I requested after waiting on phone hold hell for an eternity.  Verizon customer service consists of "I do want to apologize for this inconvenience."  Nothing gets fixed.

0 Likes