not getting all channels quoted by representative at sign up-feel scammed-customer service-NO HELP!
gernie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

on january 7, 2012 i spent an hour on the phone with a very good customer service rep named lillian {edited for privacy}.  i told her i would like to switch from comcast to fios.  i ended up signing up for the ultimate triple play.  we went over everything i was to get.   she said that on her screen it was showing that i was to get all the premium channels.  anticipating a problem, she typed a note detailing that i was to get showtime, starz, encore, epix, hbo, and cinamax. i was also writing everything down.  i was very excited about the switch to verizon fios!  well, when the installer came, on jan 21 we went over the order that he had and it was wrong.  the number of boxes was wrong and, of course, the channel line up was missing hbo, starz, and encore.  my first call to customer service was taken by latisha, another very nice rep. i explained the problem and she said she was able to see the notes that lillian had written and she said she fixed the order.  after the install was complete-you guessed it-still no hbo, starz, or encore!  the installer apologized for the mistake and told me to call customer service again.  after several calls to all different departments-the rudest of which was billing (he was willing to have me cancel service)-my problem has not been resolved.  no one can see the notes that i know lillian young wrote in my account!!! really, trouble on my first day??

does anyone have a suggestion as to what i can do? i want to stay with fios but i really don't have hours to spend on the phone trying to fix this problem.  is there someone who will be able to see the notes from the original order?    

0 Likes
Re: not getting all channels quoted by representative at sign up-feel scammed-customer service-NO HE
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes