sundayplaster

verizon by far has the WORST customer service i have ever had to deal with. i am desperately trying to give verizon money to pay my bill and i have been at this for almost an hour without ANY success. i cannot get anyone on the phone, the website is absolutely rediculous, i cannot give my debit information and i am NOT letting this nucklehead company inside my bank account. on top of that verizon CHARGES to pay a bill by phone. WHO DOES THAT???

for a internet and communication company to have such poor interface is telling. like a restaurant with dirty bathroom has a dirty kitchen. i swear if verizon wasn't a MONOPOLY in my city i would NEVER choose to use this service. I wish i could have my u-verse back. they are by far better all around and cheaper too. verizon has been a disappointment to say the least. verizon and fios suck. i guess yall will get your money when you put together a usable way to pay a bill. this is **bleep**.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: pay
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: pay
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sundayplaster,

We haven't heard back from you in about a week. If you'd still like our assistance, please come back to us in the public thread, and we can definitely look into this for you.

-Ben

0 Likes