paying for equipment the installers took with them
pedy

After installing fios150 the installers offered to take the old stuff as it would be easier for me. I said thanks

Equipment nowhere to be found. For 5 months I have explained what happened and they want me to pay for it.  I offered to meet with installers and a verizon rep and verizon said no way they don't do that I swore on the Bible and my kids life to no avail

Here's the cute little (low life) trick they play. You get an email on a Saturday morning (i receivd a few) with a threat to pay for equipment in 24hours or shut off.  No one answers between Saturday morning and Sunday so your forced to commit to a payment date. So when Verion tells you customer is #1 its quite false. I just set up payment arrangements to pay for  equipment  and I don't have it--never did. The other internet provider has comprable download speeds but one tenth of the up;load speed. They will buy my contract but my kids would kill me as it's slower and my daughter needs it for school.  

So the king of speed holds you hostage and theres nothing you can do if you want the speed.

The Verizon Businees Model is all about Verizon and customer isn't even considered.

I say the second lowest form of life--the lowest being the Guy in Vegas from last night. I'm pretty sure the AG'S Office will listen and can only hope they make Verizon change their ways

0 Likes
Re: paying for equipment the installers took with them
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pedy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes