prepaid visa card
llirk

I am not sure who to contact with this anymore. I ordered FIOS TV and Internet back in September with the idea that I would receive a 100 dollar prepaid gift card. I got the information in the mail to check it online and did so often til one day it told me it was cancelled and to call to find out more information. I called on November 23rd to see if anyone could help me I was transferred from person to person and no one could find my account information and no one wanted to help me until I finally explained all my frustration to Maggie a wonderful customer service rep who understood and tried her best to do what she could for me she contacted her supervisor and they found all the information on me that was needed and said there was no reason my reward should have been cancelled and that if I did not receive it within 30 days to call them so I waited until January to once again call because I have not gotten it yet and figured I would give an extra week with the holidays. I called again and the first person I talked to once again said that they could not find my information and suggested I call the people who actually mail out the card and like that I was gone to another person. I talked to a guy at the place that issues the rewards cards and he had no information to me getting this card sent to him yet. All I want is someone to issue me this card as I have not moved nor have I missed a payment since getting this -- can anyone help me?!

0 Likes
Re: prepaid visa card
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@llirk wrote:

I am not sure who to contact with this anymore. I ordered FIOS TV and Internet back in September with the idea that I would receive a 100 dollar prepaid gift card. I got the information in the mail to check it online and did so often til one day it told me it was cancelled and to call to find out more information. I called on November 23rd to see if anyone could help me I was transferred from person to person and no one could find my account information and no one wanted to help me until I finally explained all my frustration to Maggie a wonderful customer service rep who understood and tried her best to do what she could for me she contacted her supervisor and they found all the information on me that was needed and said there was no reason my reward should have been cancelled and that if I did not receive it within 30 days to call them so I waited until January to once again call because I have not gotten it yet and figured I would give an extra week with the holidays. I called again and the first person I talked to once again said that they could not find my information and suggested I call the people who actually mail out the card and like that I was gone to another person. I talked to a guy at the place that issues the rewards cards and he had no information to me getting this card sent to him yet. All I want is someone to issue me this card as I have not moved nor have I missed a payment since getting this -- can anyone help me?!

Hello,

Please see the following forum threads for responses:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Rewards-card-visa/td-p/521823

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Verizon-Reward-Card/m-p/451553/highlig...

The Verizon Reward card is usually processed 61 days after installation and should be received in 90 days.  The payment history is checked to ensure there are no past due amounts on the account.  After day 60, one can view the status of the reward card by going to www.verizon.com/rewards 

If the card has shipped, additional shipping details including a tracking number would be noted on the site.

Try that route first.

If you do not see any details online yet, try contacting Customer Service to check the status once more.

Good luck and do post back with details!

0 Likes
llirk

thanks for the help - I had tried all that before - back when I was supposed to get it in November - still waiting for it, been in contact with someone at escalations, but we always miss eachothers phone calls.. so still no luck  😕

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please use your private support case to let the agent know when you will be available.

0 Likes
llirk

I have already submitted that link last week and have let them know it was filled out. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

llirk,

It was our pleasure to help get the money for you. Anytime you need assistance please reach out.

0 Likes
cricketbug5

am i suppose to recieve email for link for my card via yahoo or verizon email? when do i expect it after my 2nd payment on time ? if i dont see email due to spam blocker will i still get card automacticly in mail? if i recieve my mail at po box will it come there or my house ? thank you

0 Likes