price guarantee
bill312

I had what I thought was a 2 year price guaraantee . It incresed twice from 138 to 143 when I go to pay my bill I am asked if I want to RETAIN my agrreement It gives me a price of 149. They explajn that my bundle dicount will change from $25 to $20 Hence the $5 increase I agee to terms. I get a new bill now it is $158. The 2year guarantee did not last 2 minutes What can I do to get verizon to do the right thing.Also which government agencies can I contact about thes deceptive business practices

0 Likes
Re: price guarantee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bill3,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
mragjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

With all due respect, have you personally ever tried reaching a live person at Verizon on a phone? And if you have, did they have a clue about what they were telling you? Verizon is the Southwest of cellular customer service.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes