problems with customer service! They broke my contract!
jd123541

So Im new to fios, 4 months in. I got tired of comcast raising my bill.I like verizon wireless and have been a 10+yr customer. I signed the 2 yr contract with fios to lock in my Bill. Guess what, 4 months in it jumps 50 bucks more a month. I called customer service and was greeted by a confused represetative. I was informed that my dvr promotion had ended along with my 3 month free hbo. So I expected the hbo to end, no big deal, I set it to auto expire but got charged anyway,I dont think I should pay but whatever. I wasnt even told that I had a dvr promo going on to being with. I think verizon broke our contract and raised my biill and should let me out. The rep didnt agree and wouldnt even let me talk to a manage and was clearly agitated. When I insisted she quickly snapped" ok Ill put you on a 30-45 min wait to speak to the manager"! Before I could speak I was put on hold. Wow. I called back and service rep kim was so polite and kind. She listened to me and told me she would work on this problem and saw that there was an issue with my billing. Im still awaiting an outcome but I optomistic. kudos to kim, just pray you dont get the woman I got to begin with!

0 Likes
Re: problems with customer service! They broke my contract!
milhaus_vz
Contributor - Level 1

jd123541 -

I'm very sorry for the poor experience.  If you're still having issue with the bill we would like to help.  I have sent you a PM so that we can get your account information to check on this for you.  Thank you. - Mike

0 Likes
Re: problems with customer service! They broke my contract!
handinpalm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck {please keep your posts courteous}.  You will never hear anything.  Join the class action law suite.

0 Likes
Re: Untrustworthy customer service in Harvey Louisiana
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes