Switch Account

"Great" price not so great

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

"Great" price not so great

Message 1 of 2
(920 Views)

So, my two-year Triple Play agreement will be coming to an end in a few months.  I log on, and I see an enticing message: Renew your bundle early at a great price!   A few clicks later, and I discover that the "great price" is actually $20 more per month than what I pay now.  And that's for the exact same services.  

Verizon, I understand that renewing existing customers is not something you seem to care about, and that the great introductory offers are for new customers... but DON'T give me fake come-on "renewal" offers. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: "Great" price not so great

Message 2 of 2
(857 Views)

Unfortunately, It Appears All Pay Television Service Providers Promise A "Special" Promotional Price Which Costs More Than What You're Currently Being Billed.

The Choices Available Are:

1) Slim Down Your Current Services To Lower Your Monthly Bill.

2) Switch To Another Pay Television Provider Until Their Promotion Ends.  (Rinse & Repeat)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.