"Order Pending" and I can't upgrade! But it was completed about a month ago...
monicafloresl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay, this is getting really frustrating! My order was completed on 6/7/13 and later that week my husband and I decided that we wanted to upgrade to the next TV plan. I log on to my Verizon acccount (as I have for the past 3 years or so) to upgrade--it's usually so easy!

I log on only to find out that there is a pending order on my account. I thought it was because I hadn't returned the equipment from our move. So I tried calling Verizon at the number they sent me through text and I got no help. As I understood it, I was able to leave my number and have Verizon call me back... no one ever did.

So I went online to try to chat with a representative. The representative told me that I needed to call Verizon. =\

I  decided to call Verizon again the next day. This time I got through but the person on the other end didn't answer; It was like they had the phone on, but didn't realize that they were on the call. I hung up.

Irritated, I called once again and this time I got a really nice girl on the other end. She said that she would help me upgrade my services and with my equipment return. She gave me good advice about just dropping my equipment off at any UPS store--which I did that following day. And said that she would upgrade my account to the next one up.

GREAT! =D

In talking with her I asked her if I could get the movie channels too and asked how much it would cost with the movie channels. She gave me the "bottom line" number and I agreed to add those on too. Well, it's been about two weeks now and I still have not seen any change in my channels. I still don't get the movie channels I've asked for and I still have a pending order on my account.

Is it because I have a "pending order" (that has actually been completed a month ago) on my account and thus the reason why I can't get my channels?? And who can I get to help fix this???!

I'm really frustrated and will be enraged if I get my bill in a couple of days and see I've been charged for something I haven't gotten access to..

0 Likes
Re: "Order Pending" and I can't upgrade! But it was completed about a month ago...
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi monicafloresl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: "Order Pending" and I can't upgrade! But it was completed about a month ago...
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We were able to remove the pending order from your account. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums. You were a pleasure to work with and our team wishes you a Happy Thursday! 🙂

Thanks again,

-Rachel

0 Likes