"Order Pending" and trying to cancel the order in order to start a new account
beanysnake

Hi,

I am very frustrated with Verizon's service. I am a new Verizon Fios customer who was instructed by the Credit Verification Center to cancel my order and place a new order online again due to some adminstrative issues. I was then transferred to the Orders department who proceeded to cancel my order. I was told that I would receive a confirmation email of the cancellation but I have yet to see it after a few days.

Currently, my order status is still "pending" and has not been cancelled. I called Verizon again, been transferred from departments to departments for more than 8 times when a representative finally told me that this order CANNOT BE CANCELLED and that there is no resolution to this issue. All I wanted was to start a Internet service but this is ridiculous. 

So here I am, stuck with a "pending order" and not being able to do anything. I would have started a new order service with Verizon once I got this cancelled but it seems this is not the case anymore. Who do I look for to resolve this issue? It seems like no one in Verizon can help me.

I am really frustrated with how Verizon has handled this and will be upset if I receive a bill for something that I haven't even gotten access to.

0 Likes
Re: "Order Pending" and trying to cancel the order in order to start a new account
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: "Order Pending" and trying to cancel the order in order to start a new account
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue.If there are any other questions please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes