"We are temporarily unable to retrieve current Internet information for this account."
reinah
Every time I try to log in to see my Verizon residential page, it says this. I've tried from multiple locations, so it doesn't appear to be the connection. I've never actually seen it since I just got verizon a few weeks ago. Help please! 🙂 " We are temporarily unable to retrieve current Internet information for this account. Please try again later."
0 Likes
Re: "We are temporarily unable to retrieve current Internet information for this account."
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Contact tech support. This typically means that your Internet billing account and your .com login account aren't properly linked. You'll need to get them to send you to the "ecare" or "ecenter" department.

Best of luck!

Re: "We are temporarily unable to retrieve current Internet information for this account."
Billymak

been having this same issue for a week now, ive talked and dealt with many reps to no avail, i spent years with comcast and {please keep your posts courteous} fios is winning that race very quickly, i had one rep tell me its cause im using apple products another rep tell me its the dhcp lease even though i said i used a neighbors computer with comcast with same issue, not all of us are computer illiterate...and now a rep i was just hung up with, i asked how am i gonna pay my bill, guy says oh over the phone, i said i have to now pay a 3 dollar fee cause i cant access my acocunt which is your fault, he said it will prob take 2 billing cycles to work...unreal...i pay 200 a month and this is the service i get **bleep**...looks like comcast is gettin a customer back

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Billymak,

Were you in contact with a Support Agent yet on this issue from your earlier post?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/The-New-My-Verizon-has-corrupted-my-mast...

0 Likes
Billymak

fyi this has not been resolved it says you have closed it already...and still having issue....

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Billymak

That notations was from a second escalation that was mistkenly opened. Your original escalation is still active. Have you heard from the Ecenter yet?

0 Likes