reimbursement for Comcast early termination fee

reimbursement for Comcast early termination fee

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor rb1123
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(3,156 Views)

Salesman told me that Verizon would reimburse or credit me for any early termination fee charged by Comcast when I switched over.  How do I claim this?  I have a bill from Comcast with the termination fee clearly marked.

5 REPLIES 5
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 6
(3,118 Views)

@rb1123 wrote:

Salesman told me that Verizon would reimburse or credit me for any early termination fee charged by Comcast when I switched over.  How do I claim this?  I have a bill from Comcast with the termination fee clearly marked.

It normally is you pay the Comcast invoice in full. Make a copy of the paid invoice showing the early termination fee clearly paid. It could be a phone number to call or you could try going to a Fios Corporate store location.

https://www.verizon.com/MyVzWidgets/widgets/etf/views/etfview.html

Contributor rb1123
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(3,092 Views)

Thanks very much!!

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 6
(3,090 Views)

@rb1123 wrote:

Thanks very much!!

My pleasure 

Contributor Tcollins104
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(531 Views)

The form asks for an order #. What does that mean? Also, the upload button doesnt seem to upload anything?

Moderator Moderator
Message 6 of 6
(508 Views)

As this thread is now old and has a solution, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.