reimbursement for Comcast early termination fee
rb1123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Salesman told me that Verizon would reimburse or credit me for any early termination fee charged by Comcast when I switched over.  How do I claim this?  I have a bill from Comcast with the termination fee clearly marked.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: reimbursement for Comcast early termination fee
jonjones1
Legend

@rb1123 wrote:

Salesman told me that Verizon would reimburse or credit me for any early termination fee charged by Comcast when I switched over.  How do I claim this?  I have a bill from Comcast with the termination fee clearly marked.

It normally is you pay the Comcast invoice in full. Make a copy of the paid invoice showing the early termination fee clearly paid. It could be a phone number to call or you could try going to a Fios Corporate store location.

https://www.verizon.com/MyVzWidgets/widgets/etf/views/etfview.html

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@rb1123 wrote:

It normally is you pay the Comcast invoice in full. Make a copy of the paid invoice showing the early termination fee clearly paid. It could be a phone number to call or you could try going to a Fios Corporate store location.

https://www.verizon.com/MyVzWidgets/widgets/etf/views/etfview.html

rb1123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks very much!!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@rb1123 wrote:

Thanks very much!!

My pleasure 

0 Likes
Tcollins104

The form asks for an order #. What does that mean? Also, the upload button doesnt seem to upload anything?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now old and has a solution, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes