Switch Account

renewal offer misleading

renewal offer misleading

Copper Contributor ellen1126
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(425 Views)

i have 2 more months of service...i looked at my renewal offer...it's price is misleading....

$10.00/mo more
Total $94.99/mo

$94.99 doesn't even start ...after clicking into price details it jumps up with 2 different prices for months covering 

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(392 Views)

@ellen1126 wrote:

i have 2 more months of service...i looked at my renewal offer...it's price is misleading....

$10.00/mo more
Total $94.99/mo

$94.99 doesn't even start ...after clicking into price details it jumps up with 2 different prices for months covering 

I think I have seen month 1 as X dollars and 2-24 as a different amount. Some of the Internet speeds have changed. So the first month may be pro rated with an increase to 50/20 speed. The 25/25 and 35/35 speed tiers have been eliminated, and Verizon has probably offered the renewal at the next higher speed, rather than reduce your service. That is probably what the $10 covers. I don't think the $10 increase is a bad deal if they are doubling the speed, and providing the same bundle. Just my guess. Verizon would need to answer that, and you would need to contact them directly, if they do not chime in here.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.