renewal offer misleading
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have 2 more months of service...i looked at my renewal offer...it's price is misleading....

$10.00/mo more
Total $94.99/mo

$94.99 doesn't even start ...after clicking into price details it jumps up with 2 different prices for months covering 

0 Likes
Re: renewal offer misleading
prisaz
Legend

@ellen1126 wrote:

i have 2 more months of service...i looked at my renewal offer...it's price is misleading....

$10.00/mo more
Total $94.99/mo

$94.99 doesn't even start ...after clicking into price details it jumps up with 2 different prices for months covering 

I think I have seen month 1 as X dollars and 2-24 as a different amount. Some of the Internet speeds have changed. So the first month may be pro rated with an increase to 50/20 speed. The 25/25 and 35/35 speed tiers have been eliminated, and Verizon has probably offered the renewal at the next higher speed, rather than reduce your service. That is probably what the $10 covers. I don't think the $10 increase is a bad deal if they are doubling the speed, and providing the same bundle. Just my guess. Verizon would need to answer that, and you would need to contact them directly, if they do not chime in here.

0 Likes