reward card fiasco
adriane61
Enthusiast - Level 2

i too am very frustrated & angry about how Verizon is handling this. I got service in the beginning of this year. My promotion included a $200 cash reward Visa after 2-3 months (i forget the detail at the moment). I received my card sometime in March, and it was NOT a cash card- it was a card that could only be used at certain merchants. This was not what I was promised & essentially useless to me. Then I received an email from Verizon admitting they'd made an error & would replace that card with an actual CASH Visa card. Now it is over 2 months later & I still do not have it. I have been given the runaround on the phone every time i call about it. Yesaterday one of your reps (Terrell/Jerrell- spoke very poorly) hung up on me. Then i spoke to another lady who gave me a number to call &  a card reference #. those people said the number belonged to some one else & I had no record of being owed any card. I have the emails to prove it. Verizon needs to stop screwing aroung & honor their promise. I am forwarding this to the Consumer Protection agency in my state. I require a response to this asap. I have detailed notes on who i spoke to & when (at least the ones i could understand). 

0 Likes
Re: reward card fiasco
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi adriane61,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes