Switch Account

service interrupt two times within 2 months

service interrupt two times within 2 months

Highlighted
Contributor srvcinterrupt
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(478 Views)

no invoice received for 2 months and yet I do not enroll "no paper biling"  option.  Verizon just keeps charging me late fee happily.  I called the billing dept 2 months ago when my service was interrupted last time and updated my profile.  it happened again yesterday.  called the billing dept again and I was told that I have to use the one time payment by phone.  I feel that Verizon services are getting worse and worse.  I have been a Verizon customer for a long time and now maybe it is time to seek other alterative service.   

BTW,  noticed my another payment of $69.99 is due on 9/282011 for my Fios HSI 15/5 service but still no sige of invoice.  is this a good way of making more profit by charging customer more,  Verizon?

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(410 Views)
srvcinterrupt,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.