so sad how you treat loyal customers
ajejlong

I am so disgusted with Verizon and how they treat their loyal customers.  We have had service for over 6 yrs in our current location and 4 yrs in our previous house.  My sister moved to my area 1 year ago and got the royal treatment....$89.99 a month triple bundle with the new high capacity DVR and a second DVR all for less a month than I pay.  When I call and ask to rebundle I am quoted crazy prices and in order to get a new DVR they want a $39.99 upgrade fee.  Verizon, I already pay you $175 a month for triple play and pay a second fortune for our cell phones.  Can you really not see it in your company's bleeding heart to just upgrade my clunky 6 year old dvr for free? I just had a long conversation on the phone with a rep who actually told me it would be better for me to completely cancel my service and then re-establish it in order to get the cheaper pricing and new equipment.  How crazy is that for you to treat customers like this.   I guess it's time for me to start researching other ways for my family to watch tv.  

0 Likes
Re: so sad how you treat loyal customers
woodsman526

{edited for privacy} im so sick of the rudest people in the country whats the name verizon of course was on vk and was robbed so called verizon to make payment plan.this woman was the most miserable thing i ever talk to explained sitution.she could care less left com cast for this {word filter avoidance} wrong move the payment plan was resonable that i requisted i would have been payed off in full by july 19 called them on the 24thnot even a mounth and i have 250.00 deposit there sitting on for over a year. 

0 Likes